One of the few things I love about winter - Canada geese. I know a lot of people think they are annoying, but I just love them. A small group of them stick around much of the year but they left our lake in August or so, and I can't wait for them to come back!

3 comments:
There's plenty at the Arvada Center pond. Thanks for calling them by their proper name and not "Canadian Geese." It's a pet peeve of mine.
OH, how delightful. Can't say I've actually seen many geese up here. :( I guess they no longer care for Canada. Or cities...can't say I blame them. We should watch Fly Away Home over Christmas break...
I think a lot of people don't realize they aren't strictly "geese" that come from Canada. For a while I thought they were the only kind of goose out there, since Colorado doesn't get many others, and then I saw pictures of Snow Geese.
Katie - we should. Did you ever happen to find your tape of it?
Post a Comment