Where is this exactly? Why wasn't I with you? We should pick a time to run or hike in the next month before the trails are snowy and messy.-Kristyn
Red Rocks, lower south parking lot! I went hiking with Katie and Carlotta around there. We should! When do you think you will be up for that? How about the 24th? Is that too late?
Oh, I want to go too! (but maybe walk)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Where is this exactly? Why wasn't I with you? We should pick a time to run or hike in the next month before the trails are snowy and messy.
-Kristyn
Red Rocks, lower south parking lot! I went hiking with Katie and Carlotta around there.
We should! When do you think you will be up for that? How about the 24th? Is that too late?
Oh, I want to go too! (but maybe walk)
Post a Comment