Thanks! I think I was very lucky to have snapped the shot (while driving - well, in a moving car with me being a passenger) when the sun was out of the clouds above me lighting up the foreground just right. That whole part of the drive was gorgeous with this lighting on and off and crazy weather -- it was on a trip Katie and I took last year with a friend to southern Colorado.
2 comments:
This is an AWESOME shot. I love the brightness of the foreground and the ominous clouds above!
Thanks! I think I was very lucky to have snapped the shot (while driving - well, in a moving car with me being a passenger) when the sun was out of the clouds above me lighting up the foreground just right. That whole part of the drive was gorgeous with this lighting on and off and crazy weather -- it was on a trip Katie and I took last year with a friend to southern Colorado.
Post a Comment